001. How many keys are on your keychain? I don't have a keychain. Because I don't have any keys.
002. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis? When I decide I'm not too lazy, eyeliner and eyeshadow.
003. Is your AIM away message on? no
004. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? chicken and white rice. I want it NOW.
005. What curse word do you use the most? "fuck" or possibley "cunt"
006. Do you own an iPod? nah. I have an MP3 player, though.
007. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most? In real life, Katy.
008. What time is your alarm clock set for? 6:30 pm, because I wanted to remember to call my mom last night.
009. How many suitcases do you own? Two, and they're green.
010. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside? I don't like flipflops very much. I usually end up having to walk unexpectedly long distances when I wear them.
011. Where do you buy your groceries? Exxon.
012. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Be in. I'm narcisitic, I love looking at pictures of myself.
013. What was the last movie you watched? I don't remember... I think I saw part of the Matrix last night, but who the fuck remembers what they did last night?
014. Do any of your friends have children? quite a few, actually. How disturbing.
015. If you won the lottery, whats the first thing you would buy? A dog. A big dog. I love big dogs.
016. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Mmhmm.
017. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? I've taken over the coutner sleeping pills. And I abuse Nyquil.
018. What CD is currently in your CD player? Catch 22 -- Dinosaur Sounds
019. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? regular, I suppose
020. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes
021. When was the last time someone hit on you? Last night. I hit them first, to be fair.
022. Do you wear hoodies often? i <3 hoodies. I wish I had a hoodie that said that.
023. What color hair do you have? Bleach blonde right now and it looks like shit and I don't care.
024. Can you whistle? Yes, but this is a recent development.
025. What is the first thing you see when you look to your left? a bed that would belong to my roommate if I had one, but I don't, so I turned it into a sofa-type thing.
026. Do you make your own jewelry? I have, but I don't have the time anymore.
027. Have you ever participated in a protest? Only one.
028. Who was the last person to call you? Jacquie
029. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park? Tilt-a-Whirl!!
030. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I don't know, probably, but I could give a fuck.
031. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? that's how I roll.
032. What area code are you in right now? 412
033. Did you watch cartoons as a child? No. I lived in a cave. With my fingers in my ears and my eyes closed. Douche.
034. How big is your local mall? It's huge and outdoors [Waterfront]
035. What is your job title? Fucking Mooch
036. How many siblings do you have? None
037. Have you ever been so drunk that you threw up? Yes, but I rarely throw up when drunk. I am not a normal drunk.
038. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Bitch, I aint shy 'round no one.
039. What is your biggest regret? Face fucking that hooker.
040. Have you ever had Jamba Juice? I've never even heard of Jamba Juice.
041. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt? Sure
042. Favorite movie? Garden State, I guess. Maybe Closer? I don't know.
043. Do you own any band t-shirts? Yes'm
044. What is your favorite candle scent? I love this question! Cherry I think.
045. How many aunts and uncles do you have? I have an uncle on my mom's side and two aunts on my dad's side
046. When was your last plane ride? uhm... Several years ago to Florida I think
047. Have you ever eaten snow? Yeah. It looks like it should taste better. It's not that great
048. How many chairs are at your dining room table? Dining room table? How fancy.
049. What is your favorite salad dressing? itali raspberry vinegarette
050. Do you read for fun? yeah
051. Can you speak any languages other than English? a little Spanish, and less German
052. Where is your cell phone? in mah pocket
053. Do you do your own dishes? I never even use my dishes
054. What color is your bedroom painted? white with sherberty colored woodwork
055. Are your parents divorced? no
056. Have you ever cried in public? once or twice, but not recently
057. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? laptop
058. Which do you make: wishes or plans? Plans. I'm not much of an idealist these days.
059. Are you always trying to learn new things? yes
060. What messenger programs do you have? just AIM.
061. Do you shower on a daily basis? not daily, no. ::GROSS::
062. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? no peircings to speak of, but I have my calf sparrows planned out ans I'm saving up.
063. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? I don't mind going Dutch, but who doesn't like a free meal?
064. Can you skip rocks? yes
065. Have you ever been to Jamaica? No.
066. What do you like to snack on at the movie theatres? Raisonettes. But if they were spelled that way, I probably wouldn't eat them.
067. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Bryant, probably. I had him for peer helper, psychology, and modern global history. Plus he was real nice.
068. Have you ever dated someone out of your race? no. Kissed, yes. Dated, no.
069. What is the weather like? cool, windy, sunny. Perfect fall day. The leaves are turning.
070. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? that would be amazingly hot.
071. Do you have an online journal? No.
072. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school? no. Too much energy.
073. What is/was your favorite time of day? evening, I suppose
074. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes? well, it's faster. Other than that, I'm fairly neutral.
075. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex? sense of humor. Typical answer, yes, but it's cliche for a reason.
076. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive? Yes, I love personality.
077. When was the last time you slept on the floor? the last time I passed out drunk.
078. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? shots of tequila.
079. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru? no
080. Do you like your living arrangement? absolutely
081. Has anyone ever called you spoiled? oh hellz bellz yes
082. What is your mothers hometown? Easton
083. Did you ever go to the same school as your parents? the same as my dad, yes
084. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? it varies based on the amount of coffee available the next morning
085. Do you eat breakfast daily? not daily
086. What was the last thing to scare you? this dream I had, and when I woke up there was a commercial on TV for the new Grudge movie.
087. Do you own a Playstation? Yes!
088. How many times have you brushed your teeth today? just once
089. What is your usual bedtime? midnight-ish... two?
090. Do you know who Janice Dickinson is? no, and I'm not going to google it based on principle.
091. How many pairs of shoes do you own? something like 5 or 6 are in my closet. Maybe 10 or 11 total.
092. Are your days full and fast-paced? sometimes.
093. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class? Yeah
094. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you're sitting in? carpet
095. Where you a "planned" child? Yes.
096. What is your favorite fruit? Kiwi!
097. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? not really
098. What color underwear are you wearing? white with blue polka dots
099. Do you know how to work a cash register? yes
100. How much is gas where you live? I haven't noticed recently. I don't pay attention when I'm not driving.
101. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? kind of. I'm equal parts meticulous and lazy.
102. What time is your curfew? get real
103. Who is your bank account with? PNC
104. If you had ONE wish, what would you wish for? a magic weightloss pill.
105. Do you believe in life on other planets? I don't know and I don't feel like thinking about it right now
106. What does your mouse pad look like? no mouse pad
107. Have you ever been to geauga lake? no
108. Who was the last person to piss you off? Stacey. Stop talking, Jesus H. Christ.
109. Do you believe that God has a gender? I don't know how to answer this question.
110. What was the last thing you ate? Salad
111. Can others make you cry easily? no
112. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I get along with everybody
113. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? a pumpkin!
114. How did your parents pick your name? Amanda was an actress on a soapopera my mom watched when she was pregnant with me.
115. Do you like mustard? Yes! But only yellow mustard, not honey mustard.
116. If you could enter a celebrity's mind, whose would you choose to enter? Zack Braff
117. What do you tell yourself when times get hard? could be worse
118. Would you ever sky dive? I'm not sure. I might.
119. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? side
120. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself? Spiderman
121. Can you pop your knuckles? yeah
122. Do you know what an IP address is? yes
123. Have you ever bid for something on ebay? once
124. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant? I could give a fuck. Except, I wish I were carrying Brad Pitt's child.
125. Do you enjoy giving hugs? awwwyeah
127. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? no, not at all
128. What song lyric, if any, is stuck in your head at the moment? "You Can't Handle This" by Five Iron Frenzy has been stuck in my head for days.
130. Do you own a digital camera? mmhmm
129. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? flattered
130. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? strawberry. Simplify, man.
131. What's your favorite color? green
132. What celebrities have you been compared to? what? i don't know.
133. Who is your favorite Star Wars character? ANAKIN SKYWALKER MARRY ME AND HAVE EVIL CHILDREN WITH ME.
134. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? nah, it's usually me doing the not calling
135. What books, if any, have made you cry? I can't read!
136. Do you think you're attractive? I think I'm pretty cute sometimes.
137. What are you allergic to? the wax they use on your eyebrows at salons.
138. Are you a jealous person? nah
139. What is your favorite Christmas//winter movie? they're all cheesey and predicteble.
140. Have you memorized your Social Security Number? yessss
141. Did you vote in the last election? indeed i did
142. Whats your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? Easier said than done. I have no problem with it, and I'm getting better at it. (Haha, like it's a skill to be honed. Excellent.)
143. Do you dance? No.
144. Have you ever had the "falling" dream? Yes
145. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat? you know, I do every now and again
146. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be? Scott
147. Did you ever celebrate "Pi Day"? yes, last year. Thanks, Kevin.
148. What is the time? 4:43
149. What browser do you use to check your myspace? Explorer
150. Are you currently in a relationship? nah, man